Protecting your privacy
We may update this policy from time to time, so you should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may process your account data including your name and email address for the purposes of operating our website, providing our services, ensuring the security of our website and services, and communicating with you.
We may process information relating to transactions, including your contact details. The transaction data may be processed for the purpose of supplying the purchased goods and services and keeping proper records of those transactions.
We may send you the notifications related to your orders by email or text message, to keep you up to date with the status of your order.
When you communicate with us, the correspondence data may be processed for the purposes of communicating with you and record-keeping. This includes asking you to review our products and services after you have made a purchase.
We may process data about your use of our website and services, including IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths and information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use.
We do this to monitor and improve our website and services. Our website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We do not sell any of your personal data to any third party. However, providing our services to you requires sharing your information with carefully selected third parties, as set out in this statement:
- We may disclose your personal data to any member of our group of companies for the purposes set out in this policy.
- We will share transaction data with our payment services providers only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing your payments, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds.
- Information required to fulfil your order will be shared with our delivery companies.
- Transactional messages will be sent via third-party services who may retain records for reporting purposes.
We may also provide third parties with anonymised information and analytics about our customers, which will not identify any individual.
YOUR INFORMATION AND COUNTRIES OUTSIDE EUROPE
To deliver products and services to you, it is sometimes necessary for us to share or store your data outside of the European Economic Area. This will typically occur when service providers are located outside the EEA or if you are based outside the EEA.
RETAINING YOUR INFORMATION
We’ll hold on to your information for as long as you have your account, or as long as is needed to be able to provide the services to you, or (in the case of any contact you may have with our Customer Care team) for as long as is necessary to provide support-related reporting.
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you.
You have rights relating to your personal information, including the following:
- To be informed about how your personal information is being used
- To access the personal information we hold about you
- To request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- To request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- To stop direct marketing messages, and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time
- To request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider
- To complain to your data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office
The right to access the personal information we hold about you is subject to a £10 fee and supply of appropriate evidence of your identity. If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact details set out below. We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
Cookies that we use
- To identify you when you visit our website and as you navigate our website
- To determine if you are logged into our website
- To maintain the state of your shopping cart as you navigate our website
- To help us to analyse the use and performance of our website and services
Cookies used by our service providers
Improving the performance of our websites
These cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience. This data is mostly aggregated and anonymous.
HOW TO CONTACT US
You can contact us using any of the methods listed below:
- By phone on +44 (0)1273 511 942
- By email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post to New Road, Newhaven, East Sussex, BN9 0EX
We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 03850720, and our registered office is at New Road, Newhaven, East Sussex, BN9 0EX.